My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Friday, September 15, 2006

Happiness Is: Good Friends, Food and Conversation

Last night was one of the most relaxing evenings I've had in quite awhile.

Scott made me a delicious risotto dinner, complete with a lovely Spanish white wine (I'm wishing I would have written it down, so I don't do my aimless walk around the wine shop). Scott is the Will to my Grace, though not quite as neurotic as I. *Ahem*

Anyway, he is happily taken...so it's just me complaining about crazy men. We wined, dined, and watched The Daily Show (followed by The Colbert Report). I could not ask for a better way to wind down the week.

The Fiddler called last night, and we talked on the phone for 3 hours. THREE HOURS! I normally hate talking on the phone, but we definitely ran the gamut last night. Dinner is established for Sunday evening, so I'm sure I'll have some interesting news to report on Monday morning.

Next on the agenda: outfit/shoe selection...what to wear...what to wear...

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

Thanks, Danny. I'm glad someone appreciated the double-meaning.

9/18/2006 2:38 PM  
Blogger ScottMDPhD said...

It was lovely to have you over! I'll be sure to check on the wine label and let you know :)

9/19/2006 5:30 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Scott - I'm looking forward to the next time...and I promise to bring the homemade chocolate chip cookies!

9/19/2006 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home