My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Sunday, October 08, 2006

It's A Long Way Home

"Now I believe in what you say is the undisputed truth. But I have to have things my own way to keep me in my youth." ~Goodbye Stranger

Another week come and gone...and I've barely had time to catch my breath.

Friday, the security guard at my building tells me a story: "So, I went to this seafood spot last week and asked the waitress if they served crabs. She said they didn't serve anyone."

Hardy har har. The salary may be lacking a few zeroes, but we've got entertainment, folks, and he's here all week.

Saturday night was E's party. Being one of the few sober individuals there allowed me to observe the drunk festivities, including hair being caught on fire!

This morning was spent dreaming of beaches in Mexico. I'm ready for another vacation. Are we there yet?


2 Comments:

Blogger KULA said...

I can't wait for my next vacation, in March, too far away. DAMN! I don't want anymore beaches in Mexico though, I've had enough of that! I need beaches in Greece, and Italy, and Southern France. Mmm... Southern France :)

10/08/2006 10:16 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

D -

Yes, but there's another factor to my beaches in Mexico that make them that much more appealing...you know what I'm talking about!

10/08/2006 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home