My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Monday, March 03, 2008

Daylight Savings

“I'm gonna soak up the sun, before it goes out on me.” ~S. Crow

I'm always surprised when I hear that it's time to change the clocks back/forward for Daylight Savings. Just when I think I've adjusted to life, some legislative quirk jumps in and throws everything off path.


So, this Sunday, we lose an hour. Which is actually OK with me. This last semester has been pretty busy, yet tolerable. I actually have free time on my hands, which doesn’t bode well for my liver, but, eh. There are too many fabulous beers yet for me to try, and I have to take advantage now, because…

…six months from now, I will be done with law school and the bar. Fin. No mas. This summer is not going to be fun on any level, so it’s time to soak up the (metaphorical) sun now, since there will be no soaking this summer.

It's going to be a great spring.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Artful Blogger said...

It's about freakin' time you updated the blog! Now get to work on the music critiques-your favorite albums. Somehow, I think that "Rumors" is up there...

3/03/2008 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home