My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving Aftermath

Easy Hearts ~Whiskeytown

Put the houses in a row on the streets we used to know.
And all the things out in the yard that can hang there to and fro.

And if the money isn't right, can I be yours tonight?
I've an easy heart.

From the windows of your house, reflects back on yourself.
Then it gets you wondering if it means anything.

You move away when you're young. They take away where you're from.
And all the things out in the trees fall away into the breeze.

And if the money isn't right, can I be yours tonight?
I've had a pretty hard life.
I've had a pretty hard life, for such an easy heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger eddie said...

You see, that's what I needed last night.

And not to sound too rude, but is it just me, or does it kind of smell like wet dog in here?

No worries, I'll buy you some air-freshener for Christmas. No, no, it's not too much - that's what friends are for.

12/09/2008 9:45 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Eddie, isn't it nice how I preempt your needs like this?

An OveGlove AND an air freshener? I am a lucky girl.

12/09/2008 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home