My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, IL, United States

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Time for a Change

How can we we dance when our earth is turning?
How can we sleep when our beds are burning?
~Midnight Oil

So Thanksgiving was not an easy trip home. The last post was a bit depressing, wasn't it? Well, I promise that tomorrow I will humor you with my latest dating fiasco. I really wanted to post about it tonight, but it is late and this is just too good of a story to throw together.

Also, I need to update this lonely blog with links and whatnot. I was playing incognito for awhile, but I think the coast is clear now. Why is my text size/style all funky? Hmmm. Must look into this.

For now, it's off to bed. I've run into a bit of insomnia as of late and sleep is in order. Eddie has been so kind to keep me company into the wee hours of the morning, but I fear if I keep him up another night it will wear our friendship thin. And then he just might hit me in the head with that cricket bat.

3 Comments:

Blogger eddie said...

You're right, this was kind of a teaser-post, huh? That's fine though, because you were a tired Missie(!).

Your description of me does make me sound like some sort of bizarro schizophrenic friend, keeping you entertained through periods of insomnia, before bludgeoning you with a cricket bat. Oh, actually, my bad, that sums me up pretty nicely.

12/11/2008 2:11 AM  
Blogger The Artful Blogger said...

"Keeping you company into the wee hours of the morning"? Eddie, you sly dog you ;-)

12/12/2008 5:10 PM  
Blogger eddie said...

You expected anything short of sly from me, Artful? Sly as fox, fest es a lipid.

Speaking of lipids. . . *cough* tiger. . . *cough* promised post and didn't deliver. Really need to do something about this *cough*. I've heard watermelon works wonders. But not in the hair.

Wow, I love that there are only maybe three people in the world who will remotely understand a word of what I'm saying. Esoteric Huzzah!

12/15/2008 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home